Hi, are you looking for the answer to the question? all of these were recommended to help build a faster site except?
If you are giving google mobile advertising assessment then you might come across the question below-
All of these were recommended to help build a faster site except?
- The site works on a range of screens and devices
- Optimized content delivery
- Implementation of AMP (Accelerated Mobile Page) best practices
- Customer surveys about site performance
Correct Answer: Customer surveys about site performance because asking the customer question on-site performance is a bad idea. The survey itself will cause the website to load slow. Another reason can be why asking about site speed from the customer when you can ask more reasonable surveys.
Why not other option?
- Being a website owner we need to ask our developer to make it responsive so that the site can be opened on various screen devices. To make the site responsive one can use Bootstrap or ant design. There are many frameworks in the market such as bootstrap.
- Optimize content delivery help reduce server request and response feedback time. Thus, helps build a faster website.
Therefore, eliminating the options to help build a faster website, we are only left with the last choose.
The best possible answer if recommended to help build a faster site except is a customer survey about site performance.
Need help in google mobile advertising assessment?
We guarantee a perfect score for you.
Get certification with the best score NOW!!
Our expert at Codingzap Technologies will be the best mentor that you will find online.
If you are looking for website development we offer service which will help you build a faster site.
With the latest technology in the market, we offer faster websites made from ReactJS and AngularJS.